Bodyverse Practitioner Training
A professional somatic practitioner training for sensitive, intuitive, and multi-dimensional space holders.
Learn to work powerfully and safely with post-traumatic growth — without over-holding or burning out.
You are a coach, a healer, a guide, a therapist, a trainer, a (yoga) teacher. You are a space holder, a practitioner. If you hold space for humans in any capacity, you hold space for their post-traumatic growth and transformation.
Your Body is a Doorway.
The training is recommended for practitioners with an active practice, who have done a fair amount of personal work, developed some resilience, and are ready for a deeper somatic exploration, attunement and skills.
Being a nervous system-informed (or trauma-informed) practitioner requires so much more than 'just' having knowledge about certain topics. It is about being anchored and grounded in your own embodied capacity. It is about understanding the mystical order of things that tend to happen in the Bodyverse. It is about creating and holding a relational field of health that is strong enough, resilient enough, and compassionate enough, that any dysregulation, difficulty, or trauma can show up, be met and begin to metabolize. It is about creating a relational field for the intelligence and wisdom of your client's body to lead.
Do you want to learn how to:
- make your sessions feel safe and grounded for both you and your clients without having to prepare anything in advance?
- work with your client's body and nervous system directly, so they feel deeply met, felt and held by your attuned presence?
- effectively and efficiently meet various types of trauma patterning (fight, flight, freeze, and beyond)?
- facilitate deeply embodied change and transformation, both personal and collective?
- become a Jedi in creating and holding relational field of mutual support?
5 months of immersive and participatory education and 7 months of support and integration (Council calls and the APP membership). Nervous System education and integration takes time. This intentionally curated mixture of theory and deep practice will create conditions for you to:
- Transform your physiology into a wide base of support and show up from a resourced place, even when life gets intens, so there will be no override and no burn-out.
- Grow your embodied capacity and ability to hold deeply transformative spaces without getting taken out by momentums of emergency.
- Expand your perceptual capacity so you can effortlessly flow with the waves of experience of your clients while staying grounded.
- Support your clients with eliciting their own medicine and wisdom, without trying to save or fix them.
- Learn skills and tools that will transform you into a sought-after practitioner and a miracle-facilitator your were born to be.
The journey rests on three pillars:
- Travel into the Bodyverse
- Understand physiology and neuroscience
- Dive deep into the enchanted science of nervous system work
- Get to meet your Body Security System
- Immerse into the embodied participatory knowledge
- Learn the theory of why ritual is so important
- Reconnect to the ceremonial being within
- Explore trance states and liminal spaces
- Deepen into threshold exploration
- Create your own rituals
- Foster deep communion with Natural Forces
- Cultivate a profound relationship with your ecosystem
- Rediscover your connection to the World around us
- Deepen your bond with ancestors and your spiritual team
Classes include an updated, nuanced and holistic approach to Somatics theory, neuroscience, experiential practice, exchanges in dyads or triads, a ritual (movement) meditation, as well as opening your perceptual capacity.
It is a shift from a destination-centric paradigm to a model of wholeness, aliveness, animacy, and deep embodied knowledge.
Relational Somatics of the Bodyverse is informed by (but not limited to):
- Alchemical Alignment (Bodywork, massage and manual therapy, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Osteopathic Neural and Visceral work, Polarity- and PPN-based Body into Being, Somatic Experiencing, Aikido, Family Constellations)
- Regenerative Alchemy (Integrative Somatic Therapy, Somatic Parts work)
- The Mythic Body studies with Josh Schrei
- Thousands of hours of working with clients and personal inquiry
Class topic examples:
The alchemical path of collective regenerative paradigm shift towards wholeness
Theory and practice of Somatics
Coming back to the Felt Sense
Relational approach to trauma work
Understanding Breath of Life, primary respiration, tides
Understanding the mystical order of things in the Body
Embodied emergency responses (trauma patterning)
Present time, choice, and agency rehab in the Body
Reorienting to unfamiliar layers of resource and support
Creating a relational field of resonance where personal, collective and systemic difficulties can begin to metabolize
Expanding your perceptual capacities and sensory faculties
Integration and completion of trauma patterning
Boundary and relational field repair
Going way beyond the patterns of well-known fight/flight/freeze
Repair of sensory awareness, feeling the body balancing itself, empty parts filling in, or disappeared parts returning
Ancestral connection and relation, awakening ancestral sense faculties
Threshold and trance states exploration
Polyrhythmic harmony within and without
Devotion and relationality
Deepening access to foundational somatic energetics
Somatic awareness and practice
Medicinal breath and movement
Neuro-centric (brain-based) approach
Brain mapping and body repatterning
Alchemy of touch
Fundamentals of regular repetitive ritual
Fundamentals of respectful interaction with animate forces
Katja, your guide into the mytho-somatic lands of the Bodyverse:
I am an alchemical educator for space holders, a nervous system wizard, and a powerful space holder for somatic magic. I live and work at the intersection of Body, Animacy, and Ritual.
My background is 16 years of experience working in corporate, 6 of those years on the C-level, working myself into total override of my natural instincts and desires, into a chronic illness (thyroid), into chronic pain and "unexplainable" symptoms. Which ended up with a total collapse. From there I built myself back up with the help of magical space holders. And since 2020 I've done thousands of hours of official training and certifications, worked with hundreds of clients 1-on-1 and in groups. With this being my mission in life:
I want to help you meet your traumatic imprints effectively and regeneratively. I want to help you create momentum and a relational field of resonance, regulation, and resilience.
I work with intuitive, sensitive, and multidimensional practitioners, ready to deepen into the physical and metaphysical aspects of their human experience.
Joining by application only. I will be curating this group very carefully. This is an immersive full-in experience and it is not for everyone. I'd rather have a fully aligned group than sell-out this container.
Fill in the application here if you feel a spark, a bonfire, a tickle of curiosity or you have any questions, nerves, or desires. After your application, we will talk and discover if this container is something that can support you on your journey in the optimal way: